As part of the new generation of Nouvag‘s Surgical Motor Systems the HighSurg 30 was developed for a wide variety of applications, such as ENT Surgery, Neurosurgery, Maxillofacial Surgery as well as Orthopedics and Arthroscopy. The conciliatory treatment of patients by minimally invasive surgical techniques in conjunction with endoscopy was the central part in the development of the new HighSurg 30.
A sophisticated, micro processor controlled motor management is responsible for a silky-smooth, low vibration running of any handpiece with speeds of up to 80,000 rpm. Precise and safe cuts, as we know them only from high priced Motor Systems, are now possible with this further developed Shaver System with a continuous mode as well as an oscillating mode.
The cooling of the instruments is maintained by the built-in, fine tunable peristaltic pump. A broad range of newly developed Shaver Blades are available for all the situations one might think of and form a well matched unified whole with the new HighSurg 30. The user-friendly conception of operation together with its big display, which holds all information ready at a glance, as well as the real-time representation of the revolutions per minute and the torque graph, provide safety and confidence in every situation. To keep your focus on the job we equipped the HighSurg 30 with two motor sockets, which allows to have two handpieces with full equipped cooling system ready at any time. With the included pedal you control the pump, the programmes and the motor. The tread-plate controls the revolutions per minute of the motor and the activation of the pump. The HighSurg 30 is eminently suitable for all fields of Micro Surgery and convinces by the ideal combination of carefully aligned technologies and materials.
- Surgical standard handpieces in various styles and formats.
- Surgical high speed Handpiece in various styles and formats for speeds of up to 80,000 rpm.
- 1:3 Multiplyer Handpiece
- Tattooing Handpiece
- Kirschner Handpiece
- Jacobs drill Handpiece
- Shaver-/Debrider Handpieces
- Micro saws for Surgery
- Cranial Perforator
- Voltage: switchable: 100 V-/ 115 V-/ 230 V-, 50-60 Hz
- Fuse, power supply: 2 fuses, T 3.15 A, L, 250 VAC
- Power consumption: 120 VA
- Applied part: Typ B*
- Protection class: Class I
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 260 x 250 x 110 mm
- Net weight control unit: 3.7 kg
- Motor-coupling: Intra coupling ISO 3964
- Motor speed: 300 - 50,000 rpm**
- Max. Motor torque: 6 Ncm
- Motor weight: 0.280 kg
- Motor cable length: 3 m
- IP-Code (pedal): IPX8
- 1x control unit - HighSurg 30 with LCD display (3360),
- 2x connector for micromotors
- 1x built-in irrigation pump
- 1x connector for variable foot switch
- 1x electronic motor 21, 80,000 rpm, 3 m cable, sterilizable, 1x metal connector (2098m)
- 1x variable foot switch IP 68 (1510nm), electronic, also suitable for operating rooms
- 1x single-use set of hoses (6024), sterile, 3 m
- 1x bottle holder (1770)
- 2x New-clean spray nozzle (1974, 1958)
- 1 bottle of 0.9% NaCl cooling solution, 1 liter (1707)
Nouvag HighSurg 30
- Brand: Nouvag
- Product Code: HighSurg 30
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $3,500.00