The 22 MHz ultrasound is an interesting tool for the analysis of different skin layers with numerous applications. Ultrascan UC22 is a precise and economical tool that allows observing the morphological characteristics of the skin, discriminating between its skin layers epidermal, dermal and subcutaneous.
The measurement is based on ultrasound waves that penetrate the skin and reflect differently depending on the tissues. The reflected waves are transformed into electrical impulses and the result is a color image called B-scan. The 22MHz ultrasound allows you to obtain a high resolution image of the first 6mm of the skin.
There are many applications in dermatology and cosmetology:
- Age of skin and sun damage.
- Thickness and density of the skin.
- Control of the effectiveness of laser treatments.
- Control of the effectiveness of dermaesthetic treatments.
- Cosmetic research.
- Risk of osteoporosis (optional).
- Control of effectiveness of treatments in wounds and scars. Monitoring of subcutaneous tissue in wounds and scars.
- Dimensions: Equipment: 12.5 x 18.5 x 7.4 cm, Probe: 17 x 9.5 x 4.5 cm
- Weight: Equipment: 0.8 kg, Probe: 0.3 kg
- Power supply: 90-264 V
- PC connection: USB 2.0
- Frequency: 22 MHz center frequency
- Scan speed: 1-2 scans per second
- Depth of digitizing: 6 mm
- Image Size: 384 x 768 pixels, Linear B-scan
- Scanned area (side): 12.8 mm,
- Resolution (lateral): 33 µm (384 scan lines)
- Lens Focus: 11mm
Ultrascan UC-22 C Skin Ultrasound Imaging
- Brand: Ultrascan
- Product Code: UC-22 C
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $600.00