Over the last 20 years, 585 nm lasers have been commonly used in aesthetics and dermatology for skin and vascular treatments. Indeed, 585 nm dye lasers are considered the gold standard for these applications. In spite of all this, so far the diffusion of 585 nm lasers has however been always limited because of their running costs and for the resulting post-treatment purpura, which is no longer an outcome accepted in aesthetics and dermatology procedures.
The Quanta System 585, and its innovative D-wmops™ (Differential - Wavelength Modified Optically Pumped Semiconductor) technology, is the first laser able to emit the same wavelength of a Dye laser, in both continuous or pulsed modes. This allows treatments to be performed with no purpura and without any maintenance and consumable costs!
Using the Quanta 585 laser, vascular lesion treatments are improved due to a greater penetration depth, it being almost doubled that of KTP/LBO 532 nm lasers. Another added advantage is the lower epidermal melanin absorption, with a 50% reduction compared to KTP/LBO lasers. For these reasons, treatments can be performed with improved selectivity, producing less collateral epidermal melanin damage, better tolerance of the treatment in any skin type and increased energy delivery to the target chromphores.
- Wavelength : 580 ± 6 nm
- Power (nominal) : Up to 5W
- Emission mode : CW, Pulsed, Burst
- Pulse duration : 0.25 ÷ 8.000 ms
- Repetition rate : 0.08 ÷ 2000 Hz
- Aiming beam : Red, class 3R
- Laser delivery : Optical fiber
- Spot size : 0.5; 1; 1.5; 3 mm
- Electrical requirements : 100 - 240 VAC; 50/60 Hz; 350 VA
- Focussing Handpieces
- Number of patterns : 8
- Max sacn dimensions : Up to 18 x 18 mm
- Spot size : 1 mm
- Fill modes : Linear, spread, spread half, random
- User interface : Touchscreen
Dermatology Laser Diode Tabletop 585
- Brand: Quanta System
- Product Code: Tabletop 585
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,330.00