The Henson 9000 is the ideal perimeter for the early detection of glaucoma and the ongoing management of established loss. Suitable for all eye care settings, the 9000 combines sensitive, specific and fast suprathreshold glaucoma screening with its unique ZATA threshold algorithm.
Standard, single stimulus suprathreshold screening tests are available, along with faster, patient-preferred, multiple stimulus versions, completely unique to the Henson range. Henson screening programs also give operators the flexibility to customise screening by re-testing missed stimuli and/or extending patterns in-test to rule out false positives with a new level of confidence. The Henson 9000 also boasts the ZATA threshold algorithm, uniquely able to use prior patient data for the highly accurate measurement of defect progression.
- Speed and accuracy: multiple stimulus tests are faster than single stimulus tests, preferred by patients and subject to fewer response errors.
- Customisation: flexible test options are available to ensure specificity.
- Innovation: ZATA threshold test uses prior data to intelligently vary test criteria
- Efficiency: multiple stimulus screening takes <60 seconds per eye; full thresholds in ~4 minutes per eye.
- Ease of use: easily operable by all levels of optical staff.
- Durability: manufactured using robust, low maintenance solid-state electronics.
- Size: ergonomic design makes it ideal for space-constrained environments.
- EMR compatibility: ensures streamlined practice management.
- Visual field test range (degrees) 60° (monocular) / 160° (binocular)
- Stimulus duration (ms) 200
- Stimulus size Goldmann III
- Visual field testing distance (cm) 25
- Stimulus intensity (maximum) 10,000 ASB
- Background illumination 31.5 ASB
Test methods Standard Automated Perimetry (SAP), white-on-white
- Screening tests/patterns
- Suprathreshold – single stimulus 3 levels (26, 68, 136 points)
- Suprathreshold – multiple stimulus 3 levels (26, 68, 136 points)
- Esterman (Driving) Groups 1 and 2 (EU standard)
- Customised tests Test locations can be manually added to all suprathreshold tests
- Zata Standard – threshold central 10-2; 24/30-2 (extendable in-test)
- Zata Fast – threshold central 10-2; 24/30-2 (extendable in-test)
Average testing times
- Suprathreshold – single stimulus ~90 seconds per eye
- Suprathreshold – multiple stimulus <60 seconds per eye
- ZATA ~4 minutes per eye
- Fixation target Single or 4-point LED diamond pattern
- Heijl Krakau Yes
- Video eye monitor Yes
- Patient management database MS Windows compatible; networkable
- Practice management integration EMR compatibility (parameter passing and text file)
- Hemifield Analysis Yes
- Progression Analysis Yes
- HFA data import Yes
- Languages ENG, CHI, key European languages
- DICOM Yes (images)
- Ethernet Yes, via connected computer
- Database backup Removable, network or cloud storage
- Weight (kg) 13.5
- Measures (W x D x H / mm) 440 x 400 x 452
- Mains operated Yes
- Medical device Class 1
- Applied part Type B
- CE Yes
- FDA Yes
Henson 9000 Perimeter
- Brand: Henson
- Product Code: Henson 9000
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,880.00