AccuPen is perfect Gravity Offset Technology adds decisive IOP measurements with limited calibration compared to other handheld tonometers. Busy facilities deserve and instrument that will come through in the clutch, which is why Accutome is proud to present the AccuPen handheld tonometer for patient IOP screening. It has portability weighs only 3.0oz. It approaches with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation. It has lifelong lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings. It is prepared to utilize eliminate the constant require for up, down and around calibration.
Contoured molding with a large, visible LCD permit the AccuPen to be utilized ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand. It is trouble-free to make use of Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines grant for simple visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity. Micro strain gauge technology has combined with proprietary algorithms make available with reproducible results. It is flexibility obtains fast measurements with patient in any position.
- Gravity Offset Technology provides precise IOP measurements with less calibration compared to other handheld tonometers. Micro strain gauge technology combined with proprietary algorithms provide reproducible results.
- Ergonomic design combined with sighting lines allow for easy visualization of the cornea, facilitating both centralization and perpendicularity.
- Contoured molding with a large, visable LCD allows the AccuPen to be used ambidextrously and fit comfortably in any size hand.
- Eliminates the constant need for "up, down and around" calibration.
- Long lasting lithium battery lasts up to 15,000 readings.
- Weighs only 3.0oz and comes with custom, heavy duty traveling case and lanyard for safe transportation.
- Takes fast measurements with patient in any position. Frees up valuable office space.
- Stores and averages nine measurements. Built in IOP Correction Calculator adjusts IOP based on central corneal thickness.
- Accuracy: +/- 2mmHg (compared to goldman tonometer)
- Weight: 3.0 oz.
- Dimensions: 7 1/4" x 1 1/4"
- Transducer Dimensions: 1.0mm diameter
- Measurement Range: 5-60mmHg
- Power Source: 3.6 V Lithium Battery
Accutome AccuPen Handheld Applanation Tonometer
- Brand: Accutome
- Product Code: AccuPen Handheld
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,220.00