The new Ezer EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera makes fundus screening easier and convenient delivering superb clear images at 2M pixel resolution. The Non Mydriatic Ezer EZ-Horus Lens 40° with superb optics makes Fundus Screening incredibly precise yet easy and fast.
The Ezer EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera makes clinical screening more convenient than ever before. This multi-specialty handheld camera and video scope offers multiple imaging attachments as well as a built-in display. The Ezer EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera can meet all your needs. Available specialty lens attachments include a fundus scope, dermascope, otoscope, general exam scope, and endoscope. The unit features a unique, lightweight design that delivers impressive crisp, clear images with 2M Pixels HD resolution. Everything is readily displayed on a lightweight, 3.5” full color LCD display. This camera also allows you to easily transfer the images to a laptop, PC, or mobile device. It’s even Wi-Fi compatible. Users also will appreciate the 40/25-degree field of view that’s possible with the Ezer EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera as well as the MPOD analysis capabilities. With interchangeable attachments for use in multiple clinical settings, this scope is a smart and practical choice for virtually any setting.
The EZ-Horus Lens 25° is used alongside with the new Ezer EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera. The Lens allows a full 25 degree examination of the Fundus of the eye. Users will appreciate the 25-degree field of view for a great diagnosis.
25 Degree Field of View
Users will be impressed with how can be viewed with the EZ-Horus-Manual-Camera . A crystal clear 25 degree field of view is possible with the EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera when combining with EZ-Horus Lens 25° (sold separately).
The EZ-Horus Manual Focus Camera features top-of-the-line white LED and IR Illumination.
Brightness & Focus Control
The EZ-Horus 25 are fully adjustable and allow you complete control of brightness and focus.
Color-Code Power Indicator
Both devices also have a built-in color-coded indicator that alerts you to power usage and life.
Specifications of EZ-Horus Manual Camera:
- View Angle : 40 / 25 Degree (combined with either EZ-Horus Lens 40° or EZ-Horus Lens 25°)
- Dimension : 6.3 x 3.5 x 7.5 in (160 x 90 x 190 mm) (Typical)
- Weight : Approximately 400g, a fundus scope attached
- Camera / video flash light : Natural White Light Emitting Diode (LED)
- Focus : Manual Focus
- Camera Resolution : 1920 x 1080 pixels
- LCD Monitor : 3.5” Full Color TFT-LCD
- Image Format : JPEG (Photograph) and H.264 (Video)
- Interface : Mini USB, AV out port
- File Transfer : Mini USB Port to PC
- Dynamic Video Output : Composite AV out, or USB live video enable from USB port
- File Storage : Micro SD Card, default 8GB. Supports 2G to 32GB by FAT32 Format
- Power Source : Rechargeable Lithium Battery 3.7V / 2500mAh
- External Power : Source: 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz
- Power Adapter Spec. : Input Spec. : 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 0.3A - Output Spec. : 5V DC, 2A
- Charger Station Input Spec. : 5V DC, 1.2A
- Operating Time : 3 hours at 2.5 Watt condition
- Charging Time : 5 hours by EZ-Horus ENT
- Expected service life (defined by manufacturer) : 5 years from the date of initial operation - Proper maintenance is necessary
Specifications of EZ-Horus Lens 25°:
- Degree : 25-degree
- Field of view : Full 25 x 25 degrees
- Pupil diameter : = 0.13 in (3.2 mm)
- Weight : 0.80 lb / 365 grams
- Dimension : 11.6 x 8.5 x 20.5 cm3
- Optical resource : Searching mode : In-frared LED - Capture mode: nature LED
- Focus range : +20 D to -20 D
- Usage time : 180 minutes (around 600 shots)
Ezer Retinal Cameras EZ-Horus 25
- Brand: Ezer
- Product Code: EZ-Horus 25
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $2,730.00