EASE OF USE
Turn on power and the Pachette 4 is ready to take pachymetry measurements. Contact the probe tip to any location on the cornea, and the Pachette 4 will obtain and store up to 25 measurements in less than 2 seconds. Audible feedback indicates when a valid measurement is complete. After bilateral pachymetry measurements have been completed, the measurements can be reviewed on the 16 character by 2 line LCD which provides easy visibility of the current measurement, the average, and the standard deviation of all measurements taken.
Proven measurement algorithm yields accurate, reproducible measurements in a fraction of a second. The measurement capability of the Pachette 4 is an enhancement of the proven technology that has set the standard for measuring corneal thickness since 1982.
AUTOMATIC REPORT GENERATION USING BLUETOOTH WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY
With the push of a button, the Pachette 4 will wirelessly transmit pachymetry measurements for up to 20 patients directly to a PC or Bluetooth® printer. After the measurement sequence is complete, the user has the option of wirelessly transmitting all results and patient information directly to a Bluetooth® enabled printer and/or transmit the results and patient information back to the PC for report generation and printing.
When you receive your Pachette 4, the unit is ready to take corneal measurements at initial power up. It is not necessary to set up or configure any parameters. However, the Pachette 4 has been designed to allow the user to personalize the operational mode, number of measurements taken, adjustment of time delays, etc. Once modified, these parameters are permanently stored in its memory.
- Measurement Range: Standard Range: 200 microns to 1100 microns,
- Flap Option Range: 95 microns to 1100 microns
- Accuracy: ± 5 microns
- Resolution: 1 micron
- Internal Clock Accuracy: ±0.002%
- Dimensions: 6.3” (160 mm) Length x 4.1” (104 mm) Width x 2.2” (56 mm) Depth
- Weight: 1.4 lbs (635 grams)
- Power Requirement: Two (2) AA batteries
DGH Connect Software: System Requirements
- Processor: 32-bit or 64-bit, 2 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Drive: 1 GB minimum, 100 GB recommended
- Ports: USB 2.0
- Display: 1024 x 768 resolution
- Peripherals: Mouse (or Touchpad), Keyboard
- Bluetooth Radio: v2.1 or later. Software is compatible with USB Bluetooth® adapters/dongles for desktop systems.
DGH Connect Software: Compatible Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows XP, Service Pack 3 or higher (32-bit)
- Microsoft Windows Vista, Service Pack 2 or higher (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 7 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Microsoft Windows 8/8.1 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Pachette 4 pachymeter includes an electronic calibration standard
- 20 MHz detachable probe
- DGH Connect software installation media
- Installation and quick start guide
- Rechargeable AA batteries
- Custom carrying case
Portable Desktop Pachymeter Pachette 4
- Brand: DGH Technology
- Product Code: Pachette 4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,550.00