The Carestream (Formally Kodak) CR7400 provides easy transition from film and chemicals for images equivalent to all sizes of Intra-oral image from Size 0 Paediatric to Size 4 Occlusal. It also provides options for 15x30 OPG and 18x24 Ceph, making it great value if you want to keep your existing OPG or Ceph but still wish to move to Digital Imaging and get rid of the chemicals!. The Dental Imaging Software is particularly easy to use with intuitive tools for easy image interogation and diagnosis.
A smooth digital transition
Easy to use and integrate, the flexible Kodak CR 7400 system can help make the move to digital radiography both simple and affordable, with minimal disruption to your practice.
New and improved
Now, the Kodak CR 7400 system is better than ever with recent upgrades including:
- Enhanced image quality
- Advanced stability and reliability
- Easier, automatic installation
- New, modern design
Cost-effective digital solution
- Process both intraoral and extraoral images with one compact tabletop unit.
- Use existing x-ray equipment, positioners and techniques.
- Convert darkroom into revenue generating space.
Easy to use
- Similar workflow to film minimizes learning curve for you and your staff.
- One-step process scans a full mouth series without manual intervention.
- User-friendly interface helps make image optimization easy.
- Built-in automatic plate erase function eliminates double exposures and reduces plate handling for longer lasting plates.
- FMS editor allows you to create custom mounts.
Improved patient care
- Thin, flexible intraoral plates, available in sizes 0-4, enhance patient comfort.
- Sharing digital images helps improve patient education and communication.
- Streamlined workflow minimizes the time patients must wait.
Engineered for durability
- Innovative friction-less process extends the life of the plates and reduces artifacts.
- Light protection pouches reduce image degradation due to exposure to light and help protect from scratches, extending the life of the plates.
- Panoramic: 74 seconds
- Cephalometric: 95 seconds
- Intraoral – High Resolution: 67 Seconds (up to 6 images)
- Intraoral – High Speed: 40 Seconds (up to 6 images)
Image File Size
- Panoramic: 15 cm x 30 cm 7.5 MB
- Cephalometric: 8 in x 10 in 8.5 MB
- Intraoral #2: 31 mm x 41 mm 800 KB
- Kodak CR7400
- Dell GX740 pre-loaded with KDIS V 220.127.116.11
- 19″ TFT Monitor
- Keyboard and Mouse
Carestream Kodak CR7400 Scanner
- Brand: Carestream
- Product Code: CR7400
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $8,990.00