Saunders Cervical Traction Device The Saunders Cervical provides unparalleled traction therapy and is an alternative to long-term clinical care and for some, an alternative to surgery. Cervical traction is delivered in the supine position and the angle is adjustable from 15 to 25 degrees. The features allow true replication of clinical treatments - comfort, angle and force of home treatments are identical to what patients would receive in the clinic. The Saunders Cervical Traction device greatly enhances patient compliance and satisfaction, and provides a comfortable and effective traction experience at home.
- The Saunders Cervical Hometrac Deluxe model provides traction forces directed toward the occiput (back of the head) and reduces strain on the jaw and neck.
- Applies up to 50 pounds of effective force.
- Easy-to-read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied.
- The user has total control of force at all times with the hand-held pneumatic pump.
- Easy to replicate clinic-quality treatment at home.
- Patient can control the inclination in the rear from 15 to 25 degrees of flexion with three push-button settings.
- Includes patented self-adjusting neck wedges that pivot 30 degrees and are removable for easy cleaning or replacement.
- The rotation of the neck wedges combined with the ability to adjust the width ensures that even patients with extra large or extra small necks can achieve a perfect fit every time!
- Saunders cervical traction models provide a comfortable and cost-effective option to continuing clinical traction treatments.
- Comes complete with a user's guide and a deluxe carrying case.
- One year manufacturer's warranty.
New Innovative Design
- Built-in angle adjustment
- Enhanced patient comfort features that include softer, more comfortable head strap and head pad
- Attractice carrying case included
- No assembly required
Safe-A proven alternative to surgery for some patients
- Traction forces are directed to the back of the head to pevent compression of the TMJ
- Easy to read pressure gauge provides total control of the force at all times
- Blow-off valve limits the amount of force that can be applied
Effective-A cost effective option to continuous clinical care
- Innovative design replicates clinical traction and promotes consistency of treatment
- Positioning alternatives allow varying treatment options for the clinician
- Patented pneumatic system ensures relable force accuracy and leak-free performance
Easy to Use-A portable treatment solution that increases patient compliance and satisfaction
- Patented self adjusting neck wedges ensure a perfect fit
- Patented pump design incorporates a simple "click in place" mechanism
- Quick and simple patient setup enables home traction without assistance
Chattanooga Saunders Cervical Traction Device 199594
- Brand: Chattanooga
- Product Code: Device 199594
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $210.00