The large LCD display provides the complete system status at a glance. EMG audio, EMG signal display, EMG RMS Value, Integrated EMG signal strength and stimulation capability, increases ef cacy for injection point localization. The simple control panel is intuitive and easy to operate.
- Easy to use
- AA battery operated
- High Fidelity EMG Audio
- EMG Audio MUTE function
- LCD Digital Scope: EMG Display/ Status
- Instantaneous iEMG/ EMG RMS
- 0-20mA Well Featured Stimulator
- Stimulation PAUSE function
- Shielded input cable w/ universal electrode connectors
- Myoguide presents a comprehensive integrated system that was developed for clinicians injecting neuromodulators such as Botox©, Xeomin©, Myobloc© and Dysport©, as well as Local Anaesthetic, Steroids, and Phenoxybenzamine.
- Applications include the management of pain, movement disorders, spastic muscle management, and cosmetics. Myoguide is an EMG guided system using hypodermic needle electrodes for the targeted injection of neuromodulator drugs.
- Dry needling
- Myoguide is small and portable, yet enables the user to easily increase treatment efficacy and reduce side effects.
- Intronix has designed a comprehensive collection of tools for Myoguide. These include:
- High performance EMG amplifier
- Comprehensive stimulator
- EMG signal display with indicators for integrated EMG and EMG RMS
- High fidelity EMG audio section
- Myoguide enables the clinician to see and hear, as well as challenge the injection sites, before any drug is injected.
- INPUT RESISTANCE : >10 MegaΩ
- MAXIMUM ELECTRODE IMPEDANCE : 10 kΩ
- CMMR : >80dB
- GAIN : 9 gain settings are set with the [V] adjustment: 200, 500, 1000, 1500, 2000, 2500, 3000, 3500 and 4000
- AUDIO OUTPUT : Speaker Bandwidth : 20-700 Hz @ 1 Watt
- FREQUENCY RESPONSE : 10-700 Hz +/- 30%
- INPUT CONNECTORS : Panel Mounted Male “Touchproof” (TPC)
- DISPLAY : LCD 160 X 64 pixels with backlight available
- POWER SUPPLY : 4 AA Alkaline batteries ( approximately 6.0 Volts DC)
- ENCLOSURE : Flame retardant ABS plastic, UL flammability rating HB
- DIMENSIONS : 5.9″L x 4.0″W x 2.1″H (150 mm x 100 mm x 54 mm)
- WEIGHT : Approx. 0.4lb. (200 grams) with cable (not including batteries)
- WARRANTY : 2 years (batteries excepted)
- OUTPUT CURRENT :
- 0– 20mA Adjustable in 1.0 mA or 0.1 mA steps
- Current less than 2mA: equal or less than displayed current within 30%
- Current more than 2mA: equal or less than displayed current within 10%
- STIMULATOR FREQUENCY : 0- 10 Hz, (5 steps) +/- 5%
- PULSE WIDTH : 50, 100, 200, or 500 μs pulse width +/- 1%
- OUTPUT WAVEFORM : Square waveform
- ELECTRODE IMPEDANCE : 200 – 10 kΩ
- MAXIMUM EXCITATION : 200V
- CONNECTORS : One 4-pin molded touch proof female connector designed to mate with the Intronix Model 8008 Myoguide System. The opposite end of the cable has three colour keyed male 1.5 mm touch proof connector designed to mate with electrodes and/or included alligator adaptor cables.
- CABLE LENGTH : 28 inches (71cm) from touch proof female connector to touch proof male connectors.
- WEIGHT : Approx. 0.04lb. (16grams)
Ambu Electromyograph Digital Myoguide EMG System
- Brand: Ambu
- Product Code: Myoguide EMG
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $515.00