The TeleMyo 2400T G2 Transmitter is a generation of surface and fine-wire telemetric electromyography (EMG) systems that sends real-time EMG and other analog signals up to 300 feet (100 meters) by wireless transmission to a desktop computer or notebook. It combines high-quality, scientifically reliable data with mobility, flexibility and ease-of-use for clinicians, researchers, sports medicine professionals, ergonomists and athletic trainers. The default system includes a 4, 8, 12 or 16 channel transmitter unit, a USB based PC-interface receiver box, active pre-amplified leads, battery charger, and a belt clip and pouch for easy use. The default system comes fully equipped with four, eight, twelve, or sixteen active EMG leads.
Noraxon’s second generation of telemetry systems (TeleMyo 2400T G2) offers a unique concept to receive and combine telemetric data with other biomechanical devices.
- Fully compatible to ISEK and SENIAM standards for surface and fine wire EMG
- Expandable for any channel combination between 4 and 32 data channels
- Exchangeable battery with 8 hours operation time
- Unlimited time when used with a second battery.
- Complete line of Plug-In sensors
- Power to operate third-party sensors at each input port
- General signal input range +/- 5 Volts
- Two available digital channels for e.g. foot switch systems
- Optional Fine Wire amplifiers with selectable band width
- Two individual systems can be combined up to a 32 channel system
- Unique receiver concept with analog input channels and up to 32 analog output channels
- Precise and flexible wireless synchronization trigger system
- Standard digital sync channel for coordinating other devices (e.g. wireless sync trigger, evoked potential stimuli)
Noraxon Telemyo 2400 G2
- Brand: Noraxon
- Product Code: Telemyo 2400
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $740.00