Wireless Receiver System with Analog Input-Output Functionality.
The TeleMyo 2400R G2 receiver is an accessory item for the portable TeleMyo 2400T G2 transmitter and TeleMyo DTS Systems. This receiver station enables conversion of the digital telemetry data to analog output signals. Up to 32 telemetry signals can be interfaced with other measurement devices, such as movement analysis or force plate systems. It can also be utilized by those who have developed their own analog data acquisition and analysis system.
In parallel with the analog output, data can also be acquired digitally by a USB/PC interface and Noraxon's MyoResearch XP analysis software. MyoResearch XP’s numerous data export and import functions enable a bidirectional data exchange between various measurement devices. With the MyoResearch XP interface, optional 8 channels of analog input are available at the receiver. This provides an easy interface to stationary system, such as isokinetic machines or force plates, while allowing full wireless mobility of the transmitter.
A TeleMyo 2400T G2 transmitter system combined with a TeleMyo 2400R G2 receiver is designed with wireless LAN technology. It can be used in hospitals, research labs, and factory sites, even under the most difficult conditions. Pre-amplified raw electromyography (EMG) signals, force, angle, acceleration, foot switches or any other sensor within the standard measurement range of +/- 5 volts can be interfaced with the 2400R G2 unit.
Combined with the ultra-lightweight, portable 2400T G2 transmitter, the 2400T/R System operates in a range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) in line-of-sight and allows for complete freedom of movement. The transmitter and the receiver can operate standalone or with a PC.
- Real time conversion of telemetry data to analog output signals
- Streams from 4 to 32 signal channels
- Additional 8 analog input channels
- Parallel USB mode
- Wireless Sync-Trigger built-in
- Operates with or without a computer
- Selectable bandwidths for surface and fine-wire EMG electrode use
- Acquires EMG and other analog data simultaneously for easy synchronization
- Provides scientifically reliable data
- Includes set bandwidths of 10-500 Hz for SEMG and 10-1,500 Hz for fine-wire
- Generates analog signals usable by motion measurement systems
Noraxon Telemyo Analog Output Receiver
- Brand: Noraxon
- Product Code: Telemyo Analog
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $545.00