The TeleMyo 2400R G2 Mini Receiver is an optional accessory item for the portable TeleMyo 2400T G2 Transmitter and for the TeleMyo DTS Systems. Up to 32 telemetry signals can be coupled with other stationary devices while allowing full mobility of the transmitter. It is equipped with 8 additional analog input channels, which allow you to couple up to 32 telemetry signals with other stationary devices like force plates and isokinetics while allowing full mobility of the transmitter.
A TeleMyo 2400T G2 Transmitter System combined with a TeleMyo 2400 G2 Mini-Receiver is designed with wireless LAN technology. It can be used in hospitals, research labs, and factory sites even under the most difficult conditions.
Pre-amplified raw electromyography (EMG) signals, force, angle, acceleration, foot switches or any other sensor within the standard measurement range of +/- 5 volts can be interfaced with the 2400T G2 Transmitter and Mini-Receiver units. Combined with the ultra-lightweight, portable 2400T G2 transmitter, the 2400T/Mini-Receiver System operates in a range of up to 300 feet (100 meters) in line-of-sight and allows for complete freedom of movement.
Optional integrated Wireless Sync Trigger System
The Mini Receiver can optionally be equipped with a wireless synchronization trigger (WST) module and an Inline Wireless Sync Receiver. It allows time synchronization between the TeleMyo 2400T G2 transmitter-Mini Receiver System and external third party devices. The wireless sync receiver is directly connected to the sync channel of the TeleMyo transmitter and receives Sync TTL pulse from the Wireless Sync Transmitter in real time (<1ms). A parallel wired sync connection can be used to time synchronize third party devices. The Mini Receiver with WST system can create a TTL or accept/forward a TTL in real time. Optionally, a manual start button can be connected.
- Can receive 4 to 32 telemetry channels
- Can read in an additional 8 analog input channels
- USB - Output connection to PC
- Combines mobile telemetry with stationary systems without losing wireless mobility
- Max Mobility by USB based Power Supply
- Optional Wireless Sync-Trigger Kit available
- Acquires EMG and other analog data simultaneously for easy synchronization
- Ultra-lightweight and portable
- Wireless data collection provides freedom of movement
- Additional 8 channels of analog input at the receiver when used with Noraxon software
- Flexible wireless sync system to simultaneously trigger multiple systems
Noraxon Telemyo Mini Receiver
- Brand: Noraxon
- Product Code: Telemyo Mini
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $590.00