Huntleigh Sonicaid SR2 obstetric doppler with 2MHz waterproof probe
With over 40 years of experience in the field of fetal monitoring our technological innovations enabled us to develop a new digital platform for our latest Doppler range. This generation of Dopplers combines excellence in probe performance with digital signal processing so exceptional digital audio is created with the help of our unique Dynamic Digital Noise Reduction (DDNR) system and gel filter. Our latest digital algorithms optimize FHR-performance and the high-resolution colour display shows '' BIG numbers '' or traces on the display. Doppler sound recording, evaluation and playback traces on screen: these are just some of the many new features in this cutting-edge digital Doppler.
HD high-resolution colour.
- FHR and trace display in high resolution.
- Wide viewing angle.
Switch between '' BIG '' numbers FHR display mode and FHR trace mode.
Data storage on a Micro SD card.
Extensive storage for FHR as audio files for playback or download to our image viewing and archiving software.
Integrated charging and connectivity.
- Micro USB port for easy charging and archiving software.
- Jack for stereo headphones.
Probes with high sensitivity.
Accurately calibrated and adjusted for excellent performance over the major part of the gestational age and BMI values in all clinical environments.
Hear the difference.
Thanks to digital sound processing our new DDNR system can reduce background noise and the gel filter reduces the loud crackling when the gel is applied. This provides our best and clearest sounds for optimal FHR detection.
BIG numbers mode displays the heart rate in a highly contrasting color for optimal visibility, so that it's visible at arm's length during water deliveries.
- Real-time display including date and time, signal quality, FHR alarm signal and battery level indicators.
- Ensures good visibility.
- Simpler FHR-screening in particular for water deliveries.
Trace mode provides optimized screening for a higher quality level of care and allows a more thorough analysis to situations with high risks.
- Includes markers for fetal movement and automatic date and time stamp.
- Browse through the display live for evaluating trace or longer traces.
- No restriction on the length of the trace.
The handheld digital high sensitivity Dopplers are intended for general screening of the fetal heart rate at all stages of pregnancy from 8-10 weeks until delivery. The probes are waterproof (IPX7) for high-sensitivity FHR detection in normal use as well as monitoring a water delivery. Choose between 2MHz (SR2) or 3MHz (SR3) fixed probe. The 2MHz model is a general-purpose probe that can be used during all stages of pregnancy. The 3MHz probe is the probe that many doctors prefer in the early stage of pregnancy.
- High-resolution colour.
- FHR BIG numbers and trace display.
- Probe Frequency: 2MHz.
- Attached waterproof probes.
- Suppression of gel sound.
- Noise Reduction: DDNR.
- Micro SD card storage.
- Adjustable FHR threshold indicators.
- Childbirth observation timer of 15 minutes.
- FHR and record sound, play and download.
- Integrated speaker.
- Headphone output.
- Compatible with Sonicaid Software.
- Micro USB capacity.
- Battery supplied as standard: 2 x AA alkaline
- 110-240 V charger OPTIONAL.
- Battery life (number 1 min examinations): 500.
- Warranty: 1 year.
- Weight: 310gr.
- Dimensions: Height 140mm, Width 75mm, Depth 30mm.
- Soft carrying case
- User manual
Huntleigh Sonicaid SR2 Obstetric Doppler
- Brand: Huntleigh
- Product Code: SR2
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $450.00