Regardless of whether it is a layperson or a professional rescuer, AHA/ERC Guidelines place a greater emphasis on the importance of effective CPR in increasing survival rates after out-of-hospital cardiac arrest.
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator with integrated CPR Advisor is the most innovative device available to support these guidelines, giving rescuers feedback on the effectiveness of their CPR efforts – in real time.
- Public Access Defibrillator with world leading CPR Advisor
- Provides all the advantages of the 300P with the addition of an innovative CPR advisor.
- Easy-to-follow visual and voice prompts. Guides a user through the entire process.
- Built-in confidence, uses an Impedance Cardiogram to assess the effectiveness of the CPR.
- Always ready. A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Device automatically runs self check each week.
- Durable, resists shock and vibration and carries an IP56 rating against dust and moisture ingress. Also carries a 7 year unit warranty
- Utilizes proprietary electrode technology, advanced and stable firmware, and proprietary SCOPE™ Biphasic Technology (an escalating and low-energy waveform that automatically adjusts for the patient impedance differences) to access rhythm and recommend defibrillation if necessary.
- Two Parts, one expiration date. Pad-Pak™ cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
- Low cost of ownership. Cartridge has a shelf life of 4 years from the date of manufacture.
HeartSine Samaritan 500P Defibrillator
- Brand: HeartSine
- Product Code: Samaritan 500P
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: $1,050.00